Six months, 11 countries, and one study-abroad later, I was addicted…
Addicted to having unbelievable travel stories, trying new foods, making new friends, and most importantly, the freedom.
As a result, I prioritized work from home (remote) job and thankfully, got one!
The freedom and flexibility of working from home allowed me to:
- Work in a luxury high-rise in Miami, FL
- Travel in Europe throughout summer and winter
- Visit family & friends around the US at anytime
Needless to say, I was in control of my life and it was great!
And then everything changed when I had that freedom taken away from me and I was forced to start working in an office aka a “cube farm”.
After failed attempts of finding remote jobs and brainstorming online business ideas, I teamed up with Remote Year (a work abroad and travel company), and I discovered a proven method to convince my boss to let me work from home.
Soon after I convinced my boss to let me go back to working from home (note: I failed on my laughable, first attempt).
Since then I’ve spent over the last year working from home and traveling the world.
This freedom and flexibility of working from home has been the single biggest reason for:
- Travel the world visiting 25+ countries.
- Save over $10k legally by avoiding US taxes with FEIE.
- Focus more time on my health and go from 25%+ to 11% body fat.
- Learn how to Colombian salsa dance, Muay Thai fight, and Spanish.
- Make new friends all around the world & spend more time with family.
And I’m confident you too will have the similar experiences and realizations once you have the ability to work from home.